AyurvedaGram, Ayurvedic treatment Bangalore, offers various Ayurvedic treatments to inpatients and outpatients in Bangalore. We specialise in the regular treatment of routine ailments, chronic diseases, and therapeutic treatments which are directed towards curing not just the symptoms of the disease, but also the health issues and imbalances.
Ayurveda focuses on preventing and curing the ailment, not just the symptoms. It considers indigestion as the root cause of all diseases so it focuses on the management of digestive impairment in the initial stage.
Ayurvedic treatment focuses on eliminating toxins and boosting the internal immune system of the body. The treatments are designed for a duration of 7/14/21 days which varies according to the individual. Ayurveda programs take care of problems like Spondylitis, lower back pain, stress, Carpal tunnel syndrome, sleep disorder, digestive problems, etc. AyurvedaGram, Ayurvedic treatment Bangalore, offers various treatments including:
1. Arthritis treatment: Treatment for joint pain due to arthritis is provided through various therapies to provide relief from pain, inflammation and stiffness of joints. The use of herbal sudation therapies with oils, powders with the prescribed diet helps in Ayurveda treatments of arthritis.
Your Ayurveda treatments will also depend on the type of arthritis condition you have. The two common types of arthritis are:
Osteoarthritis affects the joints that bear your body weight. For instance, spine, hips, knees and feet. Although Osteoarthritis causes pain in the affected area, you won’t feel any kind of fatigue as is the case with other kinds of arthritis.
It is a classic example of an autoimmune disorder, where your immune system sees your joints as a threat and starts attacking them. As a result, your joints get swollen, followed by extreme bouts of pain. Rheumatoid Arthritis usually affects the wrist joint, elbow, shoulders, neck, ankles, jaws, etc.
2. Diabetes: Diabetes or Madhumeha (in Ayurveda) can lead to organ failure if not treated. Our doctors can provide a customised guide to controlling diabetes along with different types of ayurvedic treatments that include therapies, yoga, diet, and herbal remedies that have proven to lower blood sugar levels. Our Ayurveda treatment center also conducts various health retreats to help you unwind and understand the correlation between your health and the food you eat. These health retreats give you a thorough cleanse or detox, improve your metabolism and inculcate healthy habits to keep your blood sugar levels in check.
While Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disorder and can’t be cured, Type 2 diabetes can be managed by following a healthy lifestyle. If you are diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes, it is important for you to maintain a healthy Body-Mass Index and eat the right food at the right time, in the right quantity. With ongoing Ayurvedic treatment, a person with Type 2 diabetes can lead a normal, active life
3. Low back pain: Low back pain can affect the quality of life and Ayurvedic treatments like Kati Vasti and Patrapotala Sweda can provide relief from back pain. Herbal oils, an effective diet, and lifestyle changes can also treat back pain.
During the initial stage, it is difficult to identify the underlying condition that’s causing the lower back pain. Call it an oversight, but most people tend to focus on treating the symptoms and never really get to the root cause until it’s too late. Therefore, it is important to know the possible causes of lower back so you can get diagnosed and catch the problem while it’s still treatable.
Here are some of the common causes of lower back pain:
Whatever be the reason, AyurvedaGram can provide a suitable back pain treatment in Bangalore based on your diagnosis and medical history.
4. Infertility and impotence: Rejuvenation therapies at AyurvedaGram’s Bangalore Ayurveda treatment center can help correct imbalance in the Doshas and herbal remedies and aphrodisiacs can treat functional abnormalities related to infertility. Yoga, dietary changes, and lifestyle changes are suggested.
5. Obesity: Obese people are at high risk of developing serious diseases. Ayurveda provides treatment options to obese people who are at high risk of developing serious diseases to lose weight at a steady pace. Panchkarma treatments can help reduce weight and massage therapy, purgation, enemas, a strict diet, Yoga, herbal medicines can initiate the weight loss process.Hundreds of people have benefited from AyurvedaGram’s weight management treatment in Bangalore. The treatment is not only focused on managing weight but also encouraging participants to adopt a healthy lifestyle for overall fitness and wellness.
We are living in a world of contrasting notions. On one hand, being overweight is considered unhealthy and often invites humiliation and criticism. On the other hand, people who are obese are encouraged to feel comfortable and confident in their own.
But the truth is obesity can lead to serious heart conditions, joint pains and mobility issues. Therefore, regardless of these social outlooks, maintaining a healthy Body Mass Index is crucial to your health.
6. Depression: Stress can be managed through the mind and body relaxation. Therapies and herbal preparations are prescribed by your doctor and used as Abyangam and Shirodhara to optimize the neurotransmitters in the brain for a positive outlook towards life.
Furthermore, AyurvedaGram provides Ayurvedic skin treatments to help you look your beautiful best and get a youthful glow without having to apply any harsh chemicals on your skin. Apart from that, we provide Ayurvedic eye treatment and hair loss treatment in Bangalore, which have delivered noticeable results for most people without any side effects.
Reach out to us to understand how Ayurvedagram can help you or your loved one experience relief from the above discomforts.
1. Does Ayurvedic treatment have any side effects?
Ayurveda seeks to help in the holistic well-being of a person by using natural remedies. Even though there are no serious side effects of Ayurvedic treatment, it is advised to seek advice from an authentic Ayurveda practitioner. You can visit AyurvedaGram Ayurvedic treatment Bangalore to seek authentic advice and treatment for your problems.
2. Why should I go for Ayurvedic treatment?
Selecting Ayurvedic treatment is an informed choice that most people decide. Since Ayurvedic treatment focuses on finding the root cause of the problem and uses natural ingredients, it is a safer treatment option with the least side effects.
3. Does Ayurveda actually work?
Ayurveda is one of the oldest forms of remedies, originating nearly 5000 years ago in India. It is a treatment that provides results that are discernable to the naked eye. Just like any other treatment, Ayurveda requires you to follow the proper treatment procedure and it is essential to follow the recommended supplements and programs along with taking care of your lifestyle. It takes a little time to produce results, therefore, patience is the key. Patience and a willingness to heal are what make the Ayurvedic approach such a success. If you want Ayurvedic treatment to really work, you should not just rely on medicines but should be willing to take care of your whole lifestyle.
4. Is Ayurvedic treatment costly?
Ayurveda is affordable for people from all walks of life and the fears of a costly treatment are unfounded. The treatment involves curating personalized remedies and the amount you spend on an authentic Ayurvedic treatment plan will be worth it for the long term.
5. What is Ayurveda's approach to treating illnesses?
Ayurveda is continually working to broaden the wisdom that derives from the human body and life in the larger aspect. Ayurveda believes that a disbalance in body, soul, mind or any combination of the three can lead to diseases. It focuses on finding the root cause of the problem rather than curing just the symptoms, and Ayurveda aims to provide an all-rounded treatment encompassing supplements, therapies, diet requirements, lifestyle changes, etc.